JioMart – Are You Ordering Online Grocery From Reliance’s JioMart Service On WhatsApp Then Here below we share Detail guide about Order Online from JioMart Using WhatsApp. you can easily Order Online Grocery from your nearest Grocery Store Using WhatsApp. So Let’s follow the Below steps to Order Online Through WhatsApp Service.
How to Order Online from JioMart Using WhatsApp
1) Firstly Save JioMart Order Online official Contact number 88500 08000 to your device Contact And Then Open Your WhatsApp And You can see JioMart Business Account On Your WhatsApp contacts list.
2) Now Tap On JioMart Business Account And send a “Hi” message. Now You will receive Link for start placing your orders. Orders placed will be available for pick up within the next 2 days.
3) Now Click on the link and open the webpage using any browser. Now You have to fill up require details like Your Full Name, House number, flat name or Society Name, Mobile number. Also Tick on “Receive updates on WhatsApp” box.
4) Now On Next step, You will see the list of items which is available to purchase. Select your require items and tap on the “Place Order” button in the bottom right corner of the Open page.
5) Now You will Receive WhatsApp Confirmation with full details and bill of total amount. Also You will receive Order Report In PDF File through whatsApp message.
6) After Complete all this Process, JioMart will send SMS notifications about Your order is ready to Pick. You have to Pick up your order from your nearest Grocery story which is linked in Google Map along with the message.
Here You have to Pay Cash Only during When You will go for Pick up your order. JioMart will start accepting Online Payment when Full System start Automatically. This Service is only for 3 cities near Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan. So If you are coming from these 3 locations then start ordering online grocery and share your experience below in the comment box.